Monitor your trading activity with confidence
Mitigate the operational risks inside the European over-the-counter (OTC) energy market with Equias' electronic confirmation matching (eCM) service. eCM is a companion service to eSM for settlement matching, and to eRR for regulatory reporting. All these services are available as a bundle through eBO. Together they comprise the core fintech that enables the European OTC energy market.
eCM - electronic Confirmation Matching
eCM provides immediate on-line back-office reconciliation to most wholesale energy market participants and organised marketplaces where European energy is traded.
For the wholesale trading back office:
- Mitigate your operational risks by accurately and speedily reconciling each trade with your counterparty and/or broker.
- Join an on-line confirmation matching community with over 150 trading organisations and brokers.
- Avoid human error in confirmation.
- Ensure that confirmation scales seamlessly with your transaction volumes.
- As a large-volume user, you benefit from a monthly fee cap; as a small-volume user, you benefit from free access to up to 250 confirmations per month, using our manual eCM lite service.
For OTC trading venues:
- Provide your back office with the reconciliation required by your clients.
- Benefit from a capped fee scheme that scales up with volume as your business grows.
- Confirm brokerage fees on a per-trade basis, thus speeding up invoice settlement.
eCM lite – electronic Confirmation Matching lite
eCM lite is a manual, on-line tool for trading companies with lower transaction volumes. It can be used immediately since eCM lite users avoid the need to implement the IT integration required for the fully automated eCM service. Using eCM lite means you can immediately confirm with all other users of both eCM lite and fully automated eCM service.
- This is a manual, on-line tool for trading companies with lower transaction volumes (< 250 matches per month).
- eCM lite is free of charge for up to 250 matches per calendar month.
- No IT integration is required (this is required for the fully automated eCM service); you can just sign up and get started.
- Immediately confirm with all other users of both eCM lite and the fully automated eCM service.
- Easily upgrade to full eCM as your transaction volumes grow.
eSM - electronic Settlement Matching
eSM is revolutionizing the way European OTC energy markets currently operate. Allowing you to eliminate discrepancies and errors from settlement data while enabling automated payments drives shorter (even daily) settlement cycles. Equias eSM 2.0 is EFET compliant, ready to use and already tested by more than 20 trading companies.