eTP - electronic Trade Portal
The Equias electronic Trade Portal (eTP) helps transform your sales business, enabling it to operate successfully in a digital environment. Equias eTP makes it possible for energy suppliers to swiftly embrace digitalisation through the deployment of a hosted electronic sales channel. This improves service quality and helps energy traders to retain loyal clients and win new customers.
Who is it for?
- Energy supply companies – Sales desk.
- Energy supply companies – Energy clients.
As an energy supply company, you can:
- Retain loyal customers.
- Win new clients.
- Manage growing trade volumes & churn.
- Make customer-centric sales.
- Manage and optimise credit.
- Increase margin/market share.
- Free up sales time to concentrate on high-margin business in the relationship (tailored contracts).
For energy clients you can provide:
- Greater visibility of offers across a hedging horizon.
- An ability to sell back flexibility.
- Opportunities for self-service procurement and optimisation.
- Improved credit and pricing.
- An increased hedge efficiency ratio.
Functionalities include on-screen trading of standard and custom products, price management and distribution (including spread management and tiered pricing), commingled order management across wholesale and energy sales market segments, and credit limit management with real-time alerting.
The way in which energy is supplied in European energy markets is rapidly changing. Electronic sales channels are becoming digital and thus transforming the way energy businesses and their end-customers interact. Increasing volumes of energy are being transacted through electronic sales portals and third-party electronic sales platforms. Digitalisation is also making it possible for energy to be bought and sold in smaller volumes, at shorter tenors and with greater frequency, signalling a move away from longer-term procurement towards active shorter-term hedging and optimisation. Energy businesses must adapt to these changes in wholesale trading or risk losing out to the competition.
Upcoming related events:
There are no upcoming events related to this product.
Product related media
Your download should begin automatically after you submit the form. Thank you.