Equias News & Events
Equias Users Conference 202213 Sep 2022 | Amsterdam, The Netherlands
We're exited about hosting the Equias Users Conference this September. It's been two years of meeting virtually wand we are thrilled to be able to see each other in person again. The two-day event starts September 13 and takes place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The main event is our conference on Tuesday 13 September 10.00-17.00 hrs. This year's theme is 'The energy market crisis: what does the future hold?'. Programme highlights include:
- What does the energy crisis mean for Europe's Internal Energy Market?
- Broker's essential role in the market's recovery
- Changes in trade behaviour
- Exchange vs OTC trading
- Increasing robustness of OTC energy markets
- Equias response to the current crisis
In the evening of 13 September we have scheduled an informal buffet dinner. Participation in the conference an evening event is free of charge for Equias clients.
On Wednesday 14 September 09.00-15.00 hrs we are hosting 3 workshops:
- Deep dive into trade monitoring
- Deep dive into electronic Settlement Matching
- User training one eCM and eRR for REMIT/EMIR
Attendance to any of the 14 September workshops is charged at EURO600 per participant (ex VAT). Registration is open, please click the button below
Look forward to more updates on the programme soon! In the meantime, if there's anything you need, you can get in touch with us at email@example.com