electronic Confirmation Matching lite
eCM lite provides easy access to the whole eCM community for companies that transact fewer than 250 trades a month.
Who is it for?
- The Wholesale Trading Back Office.
- New entrants to the energy trading market.
- Energy trading companies transacting up to 250 trades a month.
- Manual, on-line tool for trading companies with lower transaction volumes (up to 250 matches per month).
- eCM lite is free of charge for up to 250 matches per calendar month.
- No IT integration is required (this is required for the fully automated eCM service); you can just sign up and get started.
- You can immediately confirm with all other users of both eCM lite and the fully automated eCM service.
- You can easily upgrade to full eCM as your transaction volumes grow.
Companies entering – or simply increasing their trading activity in – European energy markets are faced with a range of challenges, not least gaining access to standardised industry processes such as electronic Confirmation Matching (eCM). eCM lite was designed for trading companies with lower transaction volumes.